Coir Geotextiles are produced out of 100% pure natural coir from coconut husks. They are used as a blanket to prevent soil erosion and increase the growth of vegetation on banks and slopes. They come in 3 grades, namely 400g/sqm, 700g/sqm and 900g/sqm geotextiles. They have been far superior over the past 20 years as they are natural, organic fibre products.
- For open field organic cultivators
- For golf course maintainers
- For government bodies with high concerns of environment protection
- For civil engineers and soil bioengineers
- For road constructors
- Desert developers
What are the Benefits?
- They are easy to install and can be used in limited areas
- They are weather resistant and resistant to fungal and bacterial decomposition and free you of costs for chemical treatment
- They absorb unnecessary solar radiation
- They are 100% environmental friendly and bio degradable
- Coco nets help to develop stronger roots so there is no need for regular maintenance
- Control erosion in stream banks, spoiled banks, steep slopes and golf courses.
- Control wind erosion
- Using as landfill covers
- Fight the force of flowing water
- Help civil engineers control erosion for ground improvement, filtration, drainage, road pavements and stability of slopes
- Effectively use in see farming ( catching of Shellfish)
- They last for more than 3 - 4 years and then digest into the soil to enrich it
Why you should hunt for G.W. Bio Substrates?
- We offer the best price
- We can customize to suit the customer specifications
- We use the best part of the coconut coir
- Maximum loadability
- We use convenient packaging for transport and handling